[haiku] Re: [GSoC]: who is willing to mentor this year?

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:26:57 -0400

> Well, you clearly misunderstood me.
>
> Cheers,
> François Vincent

Good.  now to get back to the topic at hand, ...

The GSoC application is done,  I'm waiting to receive Stephan's "link
ID" as backup administrator.  Entering that information when
submitting the GSoC application "helps strengthen it" for acceptance.

Once again, I invite people to look at :
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc2009/ideas
Notice, it is important to log in when viewing that page.  Otherwise,
you may be looking at content that is upto 15min old.

--mmadia