[haiku] Re: GSoC project: application updater

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:42:01 +0200

Hi,

On 2009-04-01 at 19:18:31 [+0200], Henri Vettenranta
<henri.vettenranta@xxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Any comments and suggestions are appreciated, although I'll start writing
> the application now. I know I'm already pretty late, but I've been kept
> busy by studies for the last few days.

thanks a lot for your proposal! While I think many of the points your
mentioned need to be discussed, please submit your application to the GSoC
web application, even if in draft form. Google has urged us to urge our
students to do this ASAP, since preliminary slot allocation will be based
on how many applications an organization has received.

Best regards,
-Stephan