[haiku] Re: [GSoC] WebPositive and the WebKit Port

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:38:38 -0400

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Ankur Sethi <get.me.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd love to work on WebPositive and the Haiku WebKit port as a GSoC
> project.

In my personal opinion because we are already employing Stephan to
work on this project we may not want to put GSoC resources into it. In
general there are plenty of people who can and will work on this even
when Stephan has moved on to other things.

So I might suggest you investigate other projects for GSoC. Of course
if other people involved with the GSoC disagree with me, this may
change, as it is just my opinion.

Of course either way if you want to work on the browser or WebKit
outside of GSoC, feel free!

--
Regards,
Ryan