[openbeos] GSoC Proposal

  • From: "Alvarez, Alan SPC MIL USA FORSCOM" <alan.alvarez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:31:09 +0300

Hello list,

    I've started working on my proposal for the project "ICMP and
error-handling implementation". I've created a blog that I plan to use
throughout the summer so that other people and I can track my progress and
that's where I've posted (part) of my proposal. Here is the link for it:

http://aliencoder.blogspot.com/2008/03/below-is-part-of-my-application-for.html

I would really appreciate any feedback before I actually submit the application
through the google webapp either today, or tomorrow. If you wish you could
leave the comments in the blog instead of sending them to the list so the list
doesn't get too much noise regarding this.

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Alan Alvarez