[haiku] GSoC 2010 flier (was: Pleased to announce Haiku's acceptance in Google Summer of Code 2010!)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare/aka Koki" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:04:20 -0700

Howdy,

Congratulations to all involved in making Haiku's participation in this year's
GSoC possible, particularly our diligent Google Summer of Code admin Matthew S.
Madia!

Now that it is official, I am releasing the Google Summer of Code 2010 Haiku
flier for those who want to spread the word at their schools, campuses, etc.
The files you can use to print the flier are attached to the GSOC 2010 page
below (links at the bottom of the page):

http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc/2010

You can also download the files directly from the links shown below:

(1) PDF: http://www.haiku-os.org/files/2010-03-18_gsoc2010-haiku-flyer.png.zip

(2) Printer-ready PNG:
http://www.haiku-os.org/files/2010-03-18_gsoc2010-haiku-flyer.pdf

File (1) is a PDF with all fonts embedded. For some reason, this file has
rendering problems in the Evince Document Viewer; so if you are going to use
this one to print the flier, please do so using Acrobat Reader (I tested it in
Acrobat Reader 9.0).

File (2) is a 150dpi PNG which should be good enough to print on most desktop
color printers. I zipped the file to maintain the high resolution, which
otherwise our website reduces automatically when uploading graphics.

If you want to translate the flier to your language, contact me off the list.

Enjoy!

Jorge / aka Koki

Matt Madia wrote on Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:19:51 +0000