[haiku] Re: GSoC 2009 -- some more TODO, requesting help.

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:13:02 -0400

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The T13 committee is responsible for maintaining ATA, see:
> http://www.t13.org/Standards/Default.aspx?DocumentType=3&DocumentStage=2

Great you have to buy them, that is nice. I assume some Haiku
developers already have some copies? Are there any digital ones?

> If someone starts working on this, please give us a note, and also, if
> it doesn't work out :-)

I definitely have an interest at occasionally going a bit lower level
in the code than I have up to now. For the immediate moment I am
looking at USB a bit, which may be simpler to start off with than this
ATA stuff.

I'll definitely keep everyone informed if I look into this. Like most
of us I have a pretty full plate though...

Regards,
Ryan