[haiku] GSOC 2009 application [was Haiku Flyer for GSOC09]

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <jorge.g.mare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:41:25 -0800

Howdy,

New thread, so as not to go off-topic.

Matt Madia wrote:
> Not to detract from the flyer thread, but who's taking the
> responsibility for sending in the GSOC 2009 application?

Each mentor organization has to have an administrator, whose roles is
described here...

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html#0_1_org_admin_role_89665027684_7952035951794848

...and who is responsible of submitting the application to Google.

I don't know who will be Haiku's GSOC administrator this year, but I
still have the application that I wrote for GSOC 2007, and I would be
glad to email it to him/her if that helps in any way.

Cheers,

Jorge