[haiku] Fwd: Trac email verification for user: mmadia-test2

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:03:18 +0000

I'm forwarding this email to this list so that it can be referred to
in the future.  The intention is that new users, who are having
verification problems can look at this email for terms to search for
in their inbox/spam box.

Also, I noticed that the email field is optional.  Leaving it blank
will obviously not trigger an email notification.

Probably not the best place for it, but its' a start.

--mmadia