[haiku] Fwd: Important: Get Your Proposals Submitted to the GSoC 2009 site sooner rather than later

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:56:46 -0400

I am forwarding this email just in case any students who want to
submit a GSoC application for Haiku have not done so yet.

As Leslie points out, we mentors will have about two weeks to review
applications, and during that time students may submit patches to
Haiku as we have requested. So if you have not yet submitted a patch,
do not try to hurry and do one now. Just try to get it finished early
enough so that we can consider it when evaluating applications.
Obviously a better patch that arrives a few days later is preferred to
a mediocre one that is submitted in a hurry now.

Regards,
Ryan