[haiku] Re: From OpenBeOS to Haiku

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:32:37 -0300

Bruno Albuquerque wrote:

This is not correct. :P Walter was the fake name we came up with to announce so we could tease our fans. :) In fact, it generated quite a heat in the community as a whole, including some death threats (I am not kidding). :)

Forgot to mention that we even registered a domain (www.waltertheoperatingsystem.org) and came up with a logo and all that. Unfortunately the domain is no more and I don't know if the logo can still be found somewhere (it was a nice logo).

-Bruno