[haiku] Re: From OpenBeOS to Haiku

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:24:22 +0200

Tyler Akidau schrieb:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Michael Phipps <michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Trying to fill in some of the todos:

    Why Distinguish between the community and the admin team?
    I felt that the admin team (which was really the core developers)
    deserved more say than the community. As it happened, everyone
    agreed, so it wasn't an issue.

    Allocation of votes - I can dig that up, I think. I have my old
    BeOS hard drive here.

    When was the new name chosen? I should be able to dig that up, too.

Regarding the date the name was finalized, it looks like I registered haiku-os.org <http://haiku-os.org> on 2002-10-29, and IIRC, we registered the domains during the admin meeting when we made the final decision on things.

-Tyler

Great. Another TODO down :-), only three left.

-colin