[haiku] Re: From OpenBeOS to Haiku

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:28:06 +0200

Bruno Albuquerque schrieb:
I can answer at least one of your TODOs. Bruno Albuquerque (that would be me :) ) was one of the members of the OpenBeOS Admin Team.

-Bruno

Thx. I appreciate every piece of information :-)

Urias McCullough schrieb:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx> wrote:
After all TODOs are worked out I intent to publish this document on
www.haiku-os.org, too.

Great :)

I'm personally hoping we can soon try to setup a location on the
website where community contributions such as this can be incorporated
in a useful way - otherwise if we don't have something like that in
place, please feel free to subscribe to the haiku-web mailing list and
work with the people there to get something put together. This would
likely be a perfect FAQ entry with a link to a page containing your
information.

- Urias

I'll keep that in mind :-)

bye colin