[openbeos] Re: Fortran for OBOS ! Was: Fortran for BeOS ?

  • From: Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:38:48 -0500

Generally, this is the right way to do things anyway. All of our drivers, kits,
etc are developed and tested under R5 (except testing the kernel, of course).

Officially? Probably no one. In general (and this is why I am posting on list),
tell people that unless there is a high risk of replication of effort, you are
better of just going ahead and doing the thing. Code gets more attention than
announcements and web pages. :-)

Michael