[openbeos] Re: Fortran for OBOS ! Was: Fortran for BeOS ?

  • From: <kevin.lawton@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:20:21 -0000

I has struck me that I could make a start with this under the old BeOS 5.0 and
then move my work over to OBOS once it is ready for it. Yes ?  Any comments ?
Who should I 'officially' let know that I am doing this ?   It will be good to
see some modern kit display the performance it is really capable of.
Kevin.