[openbeos] Re: Font anti-aliasing?

  • From: "Martin Krastev" <blue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 16:50:41 +0300

and i can't stand a gui that does not give any antialiasing to the fonts,
but apparently it's a matter of personal taste ;)

unfortunately, in beos the antialiasing to the fonts is a matter of application
behaviour, i.e. an app decides which writings get antialiased and which not.
but that's true only about the bitstream font engine in the stock beos (r4 +),
for OBOS and its freetype2 there could easily be (right?) an option for global
control of the antialiasing. so stay tuned :)

blu