[openbeos] Re: Font Sensitivity

  • From: "Steve Vallee" <svallee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:52:12 -0800

A really great idea. But I just see one big problem : binary compatibility.
The App/Interface Kit team is currently aiming for binary comp, and I don't
think it can be done if we derivate all the UI class from a new one managing
the layout...  (but hopefully I'm totally wrong)

Binary compatible ... to be or not to be ?

- Steve