[openbeos] Re: Font Sensitivity

  • From: "Brian Matzon" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:35:38 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I agree with John about font sensitivity in R2. And I want to take this
> opportunity to have those interested move over to the Glass Elevator list
Yes, Font sensitivity is a feature that isn't in the current release of
BeOS, and
it should therefore be moved to the R2 release, and thus the GlassElevator
list.
HOWEVER - We will have an awfull waste of manhours, by creating font
insensitive programs for R1, and then patching all the work to make it
work with some sort of layout library. Might as well use it from day 1...

/Brian Matzon