[haiku] Re: Floss episode 120 interviews Ryan Leavengood and Niels Sascha Reedijk to talk about Haiku OS

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:09:20 -0400

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You don't know those two too well, now do you..? :D
> On the haiku-web mailing list they already threatened with such a news
> item.

Yeah I am not sure why Niels hasn't published that yet. I may have to
go into the web-site and publish it for him.

I actually just watched the video, and if I do say so myself it was
pretty good. Here is a direct link to the a large version of the video
since apparently you have to subscribe by RSS to see it:

http://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp4/twit.mediafly.com/video/floss/floss0120/floss0120_h264b_640x368_500.mp4

I just used wget to download it in Linux, which you could also do in Haiku.

I didn't test the above video in Haiku, but hopefully you can watch it
through MediaPlayer and the ffmpeg back-end I mentioned in the
inteview ;)

--
Regards,
Ryan