[haiku] Re: Firefox 3+ for Haiku

  • From: Gregor Rosenauer <gregor.rosenauer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:03:42 +0100

Great to see the burning fox returning to Haiku in its latest incarnation:)
I wonder if it would make sense however to skip 3.x and start working
right on the 4.0 branch?
This way we would have the latest Firefox browser when Haiku reaches beta...

Gregor (back to lurking mode)

PS: Still hoping the cover artwork for the Haiku alpha will be
released sometime, I'd love to have a CD-R with a Haiku-branded CD
surface...