On 12/11/2011 09:08 PM, Clemens wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:22:29 +1300, HumdingerSince December 6th the mail_daemon refuses to fetch pop3 mail from my GMail account (around the 8th I got a few more mails but nothing since). My other pop3 account at GMX has no problems.Got the message that APOP is not supported, thus I switched it to plain txt in the preflet and this works. However, still got some weird crashes in BStringList, will look into it later...
ps. gmail's IMAP works
Certainly not from here. I just tried to reach them from haiku-files.org, but it's the same problem; it just times out.