[haiku] Re: Fetching mail via pop3 from GMail

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:54:03 +0100

On 12/11/2011 09:08 PM, Clemens wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:22:29 +1300, Humdinger
Since December 6th the mail_daemon refuses to fetch pop3 mail from my
GMail account (around the 8th I got a few more mails but nothing since).
My other pop3 account at GMX has no problems.
Got the message that APOP is not supported, thus I switched it to plain
txt in the preflet and this works. However, still got some weird crashes
in BStringList, will look into it later...
[...]
ps. gmail's IMAP works

Certainly not from here. I just tried to reach them from haiku-files.org, but it's the same problem; it just times out.

Bye,
   Axel.