[haiku] Re: Fetching mail via pop3 from GMail

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:13:40 +0100

On 12/11/2011 12:22 PM, Humdinger wrote:
Since December 6th the mail_daemon refuses to fetch pop3 mail from my
GMail account (around the 8th I got a few more mails but nothing since).
My other pop3 account at GMX has no problems.

Have you tried accessing that account with a different mailer? I just tried via ssh, and I don't even get a connection (from a Linux box, times out). Looks like Google did something on their side to stop this. Hopefully accidental, though.

Bye,
   Axel.