[openbeos] Re: Feedback from Users

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:15:09 EDT (-0400)

> Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
> > Of course, it's an even better idea to let them know aht they've
> > done right, as I said in an earlier e-mail. I've gone *years*
> > without hearing any feedback on several of my programs, despite
> > the fact that quite a number of people use them. And that, more
> > than anything else, is extremely discouraging.
>
> Or it could mean something else - bug free programs!  Still, it's
> nice to hear from people using your software.  Or even from
> people not using it (currently I get a fair bit of interest
> on BeShare in getting my spam detector finished, which makes
> me more enthusiastic about working on it).  But part of that
> is speaking up so that people using your software know that
> you're around.  Though that's not a concern with you, Nathan :-).

Heh. Wouldn't bug-free programs be great? And good luck with that spam
detector. <blatant plug> It is, after all, yet another reason to get
people to use the MDR. :P </blatant plug>
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

No committee could ever come up with anything as revolutionary as a
camel -- anything as practical and as perfectly designed to perform
effectively under such difficult conditions.
                -- Laurence J. Peter