[openbeos] Re: Fat muesli-induced troll - Was: Locale Kit

  • From: <kevin.lawton@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:39:57 -0000

Ingo,
If you are the list moderator then I suggest that you either do something about
the muesli-munching troll who insulted me or at least allow me the right of
reply.
'OT devel list' - sorry, can't find it - any chance of a link ?
BTW: When you use the acronym 'OT', do you mean 'On Topic', 'Off Topic' or
something completely different ?
Thanks,
Kevin.