[openbeos] Re: Faq translation completed

  • From: Marco <bozzolan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:51:04 +0200

You unfortunately translated the old FAQ.

Oooops. What a pity. Well, I'll be right back with the new one :)

What do you think about adding the translated FAQ to our wiki, for now?

Done! But now I have a doubt. Was it the website, or the wiki, not the right place to host all the translations, because 'too official'? I mean, if I continue translating other pages, should I - put them on my website - put them on the wiki - ...?

Saluti
--
http://digilander.libero.it/mabozzo/