[haiku] Re: Facebook group

  • From: Andrea <bernardi.andrea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:55:00 +0100

> > There already is a Haiku group, it seems:
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/pages/Haiku-OS/39827557738?fref=ts
> >
> > This seems more official.
> >

> This is a reminder to the person with the login rights for that
> semi-official Facebook group that a banner was created in GCI for it.
>
> It is the same story for twitter and youtube!

Dear Richie,

Actually I'm the administrator of the page you linked.
It's nothing official, admine it is like an hobbie to me, but feel free to
suggest me if someone of the official Haiku staff wants to be a "full time"
administrator.
I will be honored to add someone as an official administrator.

Regards, Andrea

--
Andrea Bernardi
www.andreabernardi.it