[openbeos] FTP and Telnet

  • From: Troy Banther <troybanther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:45:30 -0500

Well given that my country's "FBI", "KGB (CIA)" and "Heimland-Sicherheit
Abteilung (Homeland Security Department)" have probably already been in my
computer - I really don't have much to worry about. Most of my stuff is is
vegan material anyways.

:)

Troy

--
troy banther. avid freebsd and beos user.
mySite: http://banther-trx.homeunix.com