[openbeos] Re: FSH and TARBalls

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:20:24 -0500

>Straight to the point. I don't have CVS access, not every one does. And I want
>some source code.

Well, actually, everyone can get all of our source code using anonymous CVS.
The directions are found here:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=33869
This is true for every sourceforge project - it is a condition of having a
project listed there.

>I want a copy of the BFS userland test suite, source too please.
>
>What would it take to arange for a "Nightly TARBall" to be created for
>OpenBeOS, if not a weekly one?

Well, be warned that it is 11.5 meg. :-)
But one is and always has been available, again, a normal sourceforge function,
at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/open-beos-cvsroot.tar.gz
That includes all of the versions of the old code, though - that is the *whole*
CVS directory.

There should be, somewhere, a normal and ordinary tarball of all of the current
source. I don't know
where, though, and SF's documentation is questionable, at best. :-(

If you need further help, feel free to email me directly.