[openbeos] Re: FLOOS Weekly Podcast

  • From: "Jorge Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:52:50 -0700

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Dennis d'Entremont
<dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 9:05 PM, Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I think this could be excellent coverage for Haiku - in fact, a couple of
>> episodes ago they *almost* mentioned us when Leo said there's a open source
>> version of BeOS.
>
> So close yet so far... Now we have the chance and I hope we can capitalize
> on it.

If you are trying to get a specific individual(s) to take part in this
thing, you may be more successful in getting a response if you sent
(a) private email(s).

If instead you would like to reach all Haiku developers, it may be a
better idea to post something on the development mailing list (as not
all of them may be monitoring this list).

Jorge