[haiku] Re: FB page

  • From: "Charlie Clark" <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:57:40 +0100

Am 21.02.2012, 20:05 Uhr, schrieb Jimmy <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Does anyone have the link to the facebook page? It doesn't come up in a page search.. I would suggest everybody possible "like"ing the page and linking to their own fb page

Inasmuch as "liking" means "expose my personal, private data to the rest of the world", no thanks. Facebook and the other "identity traders" only exist to circumvent existing data protection legislation and sell personal information to advertisers, seeking, quite effectively, to monetise the gullibility of people through emotional blackmail: "If you don't click on this link another puppy dies!"

cf. "The Net Delusion" by Evgeny Morozov.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a