[openbeos] Re: Expander's behaviour (was: unrar)

  • From: Korli <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:39:54 +0100

Fredrik Ekdahl a écrit :

Using only mime types for files when expanding doesn't work in Haiku's
Expander. It does in original. Try to remove the file extension and open in
Expander. Works in original, but not in replacement.

When "Show Contents" is checked and dropping a file on the window, it doesn't update to the contents of the new file. Original Expander updates the contents instantly.

Both are now fixed hopefully. Thanks.

Jerome, I saw in your update to the CVS that you had changed the extracting command (from -xvf to xf I think). I was talking about the listing command (-tvf to -tf)...

Actually -v isn't necessary when extracting. When listing, it gives us extra info about files.
I don't understand why you want to change the listing command from -tvf to -tf

Bye,
Jérôme