[haiku] Re: Example of LOD usage of icons

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 01:26:50 +0200

Hi,

Von: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> The documentation of the LOD settings in icons is almost done. Now I need
> a striking
> exmaple of its use. Anyone know a very visibly LODded icon?
> All I can come up with is the StyledEdit icon, but that's only differing
> in stroke widths
> which is easily overseen.

There are actually quite a few icons that use it, but none are very obvious and
my memory isn't very useful here either...

I know I used a thicker outline on some icons. Definitely the folder icon.
Maybe you can make a PNG of what it would look like at 16x16 without the LOD
tricks. Same for the plain text file icon.

Best regards,
-Stephan