[haiku] Re: Enhancements

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:53:29 -0700

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 05:38:22PM -0700, pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes -- "ftpfs".
>                       [....]                but I can't -- for instance --
> access the Haiku system from BeOS.  (It 'runs', but no files show up.)
>       -- Pete --

... and when I switched back to my Haiku screen, I discovered why!
ftpd crashes -- apparently when an 'ls' is invoked.  The same thing
happens when I try to ftp from Haiku into itself: I connect, and ls
begins to run, but ftpd crashes immediately.  (Must be particular
circumstances, because I've been ftp'ing to and from Haiku without
noticing a problem.)  I'll see if I can find out more, and file a
ticket.

        -- Pete --