[openbeos] Re: Drupal Theme

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:39:51 +0200

Hi again,

I've made a little preliminary suggestion to a simple, yet pretty (IMO), layout for haiku-os.org.
Before I go further into developing a usable theme for Drupal, I decided to change the code
directly. Here is the site with my changes: http://bug-nordic.org/test.php
I don't know if all resizing behavior and/or IE compatibility is functioning well, but it should look
something like this: http://bug-nordic.org/haiku-os.org-01.png in Firefox. Take a look at the picture
if you feel somethings not right. This is just some ugly CSS hacks, so if something is to come out
of this, everything will be rewritten as a Drupal theme with hopefully good resizing behavior and
browser compatibility.

Petter