[haiku] Re: Draft in progress of Haiku B1/A5 announcement

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:06:33 +0200

Am 25/04/2015 um 16:22 schrieb Andrew Hudson (Redacted sender hudsonco1@xxxxxxx for DMARC):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/136v00sPsdl1I8rAiQb-X1lrB9dPmvWVDOoLVqAawk7A/edit?usp=sharing

I would appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to leave your comments
in the document.

Might make a good news article on the website as is (I agree with Adrien that it's neither a release notes document, nor a press release, though).

The Trac link for the fixed bugs is misleading in two ways:
1) a *lot* more tickets have been closed in the meantime. They just weren't tagged with R1beta (a time based search would probably be more correct).
2) There aren't just bug fixes in the tickets, also enhancements; either the text should be corrected or the link.

BTW the correct title would be "Haiku R1 beta" :-)
Thanks for working on this!

Bye,
Axel.