[haiku] Re: Does the Haiku project still have any meaning at all?

  • From: Jerry Babione <jerry.babione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:29:39 -0600

Cool by me.  A Beta Haiku is worth the wait.  Those I have ported/installed
Haiku for are pleased. They will be more pleased when we have ABIWord or
Something other than the one from India that only works about 60%. I can't
even remember it's name right now. I'd ported gEdit and Kate for those who
had to have spell check NOW! :-) I didn't share them because I considered
them lacking in the usability category and they don't exactly meet coding
standards.  It's time for the make shift to go away. Again, Thank you to
those working hard toward Beta.

--
Jerry Babione
Founder-Just Plain Folks Org. Inc.