[openbeos] Re: Documentation tools in the source tree

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:06:11 +0200

2006/9/1, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

"Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Having said that, there are pobably good arguments on putting the
> libs
> with the buildtools as well. It's just that libxml and libxslt leave
> lot of stuff around, there are several binaries, libraries and tools
> attached. I just don't see the point in cluttering anyones
> installation with that.

Any executables shouldn't be part of the libs folder, though, IMO. If
this cannot be done differently, I would think that we might better
place them under src/tools/docbook/ - can both libraries be built
statically linked with the executables?

Both libraries are statically linked with the executables. If you'd prefer it, there's no problem with placing the files in the src/tools/docbook dir.

Niels