[openbeos] Re: Distribution/Upgrade Mechanism Question

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:42:24 +0200 (MEST)

If your card really is a tulip clone, all you should have to do is tweak the
Macronix patch which uses the tulip driver and changes the PCI ids to that of
macronix chipsets. just edit the script and change with the IDs for your card
(which you can get with listdev)
http://www.bebits.com/app/1956
(remember IDs are stored as little endian in the driver)