[openbeos] Re: Developer Edition Vmware Image

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:25:38 -0700

On Sun, 2008-04-06 at 14:39 -0400, Karl vom Dorff wrote:

> Is there a downloadable English version of the BeBook? I can only find
> the German version on BeBits and an HTML version by BeClan...

There isn't. All the copies of the BeBook out there other than the one
on the Haiku website are being distributed w/o permission from ACCESS
and not in compliance with their license and legal display requirements.

There will be a BeBook download package available from our website in
the next week or two.

Cheers,

Koki