[haiku] Re: Deskbar won't "Close All"; who to blame :)

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:36:26 -0500

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM, François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well not being used doesn't mean it won't be ever used.
> It's reserved for a future flag that we might want to have on by
> default, instead of having to revert its name and meaning, like the
> media kit allowed/forbidden stuff in media_format wildcards.

And when that winds up being the case we can re-add it. That def is
only used privately in the registrar, and oly if the app has no app
flags specified in its resources. As such it doesn't affect compiling
apps at all, and doesn't present any issues if we in the future decide
some other flag should also be part of the default set.

Regards,

Rene