[haiku] Re: Deskbar won't "Close All"; who to blame :)

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:36:43 +0800

On 2009-10-25 at 11:31:02 [+0800], Caitlin Shaw <rogueeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Ok, it's B_REG_DEFAULT_APP_FLAGS. It's in an enum in
> /haiku/headers/build/private/app/RegistrarDefs.h, and it's current value
> is "B_MULTIPLE_LAUNCH | B_ARGV_ONLY | _B_APP_INFO_RESERVED1_". I
> couldn't figure out what _B_APP_INFO_RESERVED1_ is supposed to do. It
> doesn't seem to be referenced anywhere else except in the header files.
> I suppose it wouldn't be, being reserved and all, but as to why a
> reserved setting is default, is beyond the scope of my knowledge on the
> subject.

Same here. And according to "svn blame" I was the one who committed those
lines in r458. I just did a quick check under BeOS R5 and indeed the
default flags consist only of B_MULTIPLE_LAUNCH. Rene already removed
B_ARGV_ONLY in r33755, but I think _B_APP_INFO_RESERVED1_ can be removed
just as well.

CU, Ingo