[haiku] Re: Deskbar auto-raise

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:46:44 +0100 CET

Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a need to steal focus when auto-raising the Deskbar? Don't
> think so.

Unless the Deskbar uses the B_AVOID_FOCUS flag (and you don't use FFM),
this is a given due to how the window system works.
In any case, unless I watch a movie or showing some photos, I never use
full screen apps. That's very unlike to any other OS I am using. Auto
raise is not that important for me; I wouldn't mind if the zoom button
leaves space for the Deskbar either. But you can definitely and easily
make auto raise more useful than it is now.

Bye,
   Axel.