[openbeos] Re: Demo folder contest?

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:32:03 +0100

Axel Dörfler wrote :

That sounds like a nice idea for the alpha release; then you could at least develop the demo under Haiku itself :-)

Yep, exactly! And as Haiku can already build small stuff, it's a matter of having the development tools included in the image or easily installed :) I was thinking of setting up a simple 'google code' svn repository and a 'google group' for discussion (simple as a few clicks), so that i could admin the thing without disturbing the main Haiku work (don't think i want to roll my own thing, if someone can help me to put this on the main site i will).

Anyway, this can wait, there's no hurry! Just revive this thread when you feel it's time :-)

Regards,
Alex