[haiku] Re: Defining R1 Features (was Re: Will the WebKit browser be ready for Haiku R1 final?)

  • From: Jason Dodson <mindchild@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

>You're right Jonas.  I actually meant optimal in the sense
>that it'll keep momentum going with Haiku.  I was not
>looking at it in a development sense like you did.

You must be mad... how many people do you think use/would use Haiku as a
primary operating system to do anything meaningful? How about Syllable? What
about ReactOS?

Fact of the matter is, these people you argue to cater to are almost none. And
it will always be almost none until the work gets done. That won't happen when
worrying about releasing at cycles for a non-existent userbase.