[haiku] Re: Defining R1 Features (was Re: Will the WebKit browser be ready for Haiku R1 final?)

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:37:30 +0200

Nick wrote:
 > > Release cycle should be every 6 months (+ or - 1 month).
 > >

 > Release cycles should be 5 months, 7 months, 5 months.....
 > ;)

Or they could also be 7 months, 5 months, 7 months, etc. :-) But seriously, a 6 month release cycle would be optimal & ideal.

No, it should be "it's ready when it's ready" :-)

Seriously, I hate those Linux distros that releases every few months with little changes but that changes everything. I prefer a 1 year release cycle so people have time to get tired and willing to see new things.

Regards,

Gabriele - www.biffuz.it