[openbeos] DataIO classes (again)

  • From: burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 29 Oct 2002 07:26:02 -0000

After a long testing time, I'm going to add my dataio classes to the build.
Since these are crucial classes, and are used by many other classes (the first
two that comes to my mind is the Print server and the media server), I'm
sending this in CC to Marcus Overhagen and Michael Pfeiffer, and to the general
ML.
Note that, even if well tested, this classes aren't
guaranteed to be 100% bug free.
So, if you find that the class you are writing (which makes use of one of these
classes) DID work yesterday and DOESN'T work after this change, it could
be because of this (and in that case, you should report it at once).

Invia un sms gratis!
http://freesms.supereva.it/index.php

messaggio inviato con Freemail by www.superEva.it