[haiku] Cursor lags mouse movement - how to fix?

  • From: Kevin Ar18 <kevinar18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:38:14 -0400

I'm having the same problem described here:
//www.freelists.org/post/haiku-development/Mouse-performance-was-VirtualBox-Mouse-laggyness
The solution is given here:
//www.freelists.org/post/haiku-development/Mouse-performance-was-VirtualBox-Mouse-laggyness,1

How do I do this?

Problem
Running Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 on Vista Home 64bit
Using Haiku R1 (and R2)
The cursor movement lags actual mouse movement.  (not 100% sure if R1 is having
the problem yet)
I didn't have this issue before, oddly enough... so there is a chance it is not
Haiku at all.  Still I would at least like to try the solution mentioned, but I
need some step-by-step things to check.