[openbeos] Re: Contribution to preferences or

  • From: Sikosis <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:50:07 +1000

It appears I wasn't on the OBOS General Mailing List.

Sorry for that.

I was responding, just they were going nowhere. I wasn't even getting an email
back to say - sorry you aren't on the list.

I was on the OBOS Pref Mailing List though and all has been sorted now.

Cheers

Sikosis (Phil)

----- Forwarded message from Sikosis <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----
    Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:39:19 +1000
    From: Sikosis <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: [openbeos] Re: Contribution to preferences or
      To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All under control mate.

I only got the emails this morning and I answered them straight away.

Cheers

Sikosis
OBOS Pref Team Leader
http://obos.gravity24hr.com/