[openbeos] Re: Contribution to preferences or

  • From: "Jonas Sundstrom" <kirilla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:06:49 +0200 CEST

"Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A good preference app to implement would be the Sound
> preferences as the one in R5 sucks. :P

"Oliver Ruiz Dorantes" <urnenfelder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
started working on Sounds. It was not completed as
Atsushi Takamatsu <atsushi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> donated his
improved replacement "Sounds+"  in April 2002.
(email exchange below)

It depends on Santas Gift Bag, however.
I don't know if that's a problem.

I've got the source here:
http://www.kirilla.com/people/jonas/obos/Sounds+.zip

TIA,
Jonas Sundström.               www.kirilla.com

**********************

I wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I was looking for the source of SilverWing at SourceForge,
> and more specifically, for the source of your Sounds+
> preference application.
>
> Any chance you could donate Sound+ to OpenBeOS.org,
> or just put the source up at SourceForge?
> (a simple zipfile on your homepage would be just as fine. :)
>
> Thank you for making some fine BeOS apps!
> Hope to see more of it in the future! :)
>
> Best regards,
> Jonas Sundstrom.                            www.kirilla.com

He replied: