[openbeos] Re: Contribution to preferences or

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:55:13 -0400

I assume you mean a GUI app to do this, Adi?

That would be a new development that would be post-R1. :-/
It does sound like a possibly good idea. Actually, I have been thinking a lot
about an "outlook done the BeOS way", but I doubt it would be part of OBOS -
more like a seperate app/suite. But, that is also off topic for this list. :-)

MIchael