[openbeos] Re: Contribution to preferences or

  • From: "janvanhoye@xxxxxxxxxx" <janvanhoye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue 16 Sep 2003 17:50:19 +0200

Hi!

I've been there already, and I subscribed myself in there. To contribute to the
preferences team, I am refered to the OpenBeOs site. And there I can not find
something(a webpage) to contribute.... I see you have some tasks to do, So you
can tell me how you managed it to contribute and how you got the tasks you do
now...

Thx
    Jan-Rixt

 openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: